Popular Posts

Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Here! The Wait is Over!

Imagine my surprise to find out that my book is out sooner than I had thought? It was planned for another two weeks out, but it's out now! I'm so excited! In a year that has truly been one of the worst in my life, here is the ray of sunshine to herald the literal dawn of what promises to be a wonderful new year full of pleasant surprises.  I've recently learned I'm about to be a Grandmother for the first time and I'm excited about that! I'm going home to Tennessee to see my mom and two of my children, none of whom I've seen in a long time. Many of my projects are wrapping up and I'm fixing to start the query and submission process again with many of the books I've already got completely written! 

Even though I know that the entertainment industry, no matter which branch, is difficult to get a strong foothold in, I'm confident that my ship is anchored a little way out and I'm about to catch the shuttle to set sail on it!  Please check with me on Facebook where I will announce a release party with some neat giveaways very soon. Here's where you can check out Tempest and Shea's story:

Be Still My Lover's Heart at Amazon

Sincerely,

Lisa Hannah Wells


BE STILL MY LOVER'S HEART 
10/01/2012 (thewildrosepress.com & Amazon.com)
Paranormal Romance Author
"Where romance and people of all places and times have happy-ever-after endings"

No comments:

Post a Comment