Popular Posts

Friday, December 21, 2012

ROMANCING YOUR E-READER BOOK BASH!



HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone and their families! If you received a wondrous new E-reader for Christmas, congratulations! Make sure to participate in this fantastic contest guaranteed to give the lucky winners hours of precious escape time into the worlds of our romances. Here is my contribution, a Paranormal Romance with Futuristic and Science Fiction elements.

Ethereal beauty Shea, a Lieutenant in  a Universal military, has spent the last four years protecting Colony supply freighters on a small space station. If not for her partner and the hopes of a better assignment, the loss of her husband and a devastating illness would leave her little desire to live.

That is until she meets Tempest, an alien whose species is rumored to be the origin of the vampires.  A man who makes her feel alive in ways she's never felt before.

Tempest has prayed to the Divine One for countless years for his bondmate.  Shea is his long-awaited answer and so much more.  One night will not be enough for a man who has waited a lifetime, but he is determined to make Shea his forever.

With a madman out to destroy them and certain death nipping at their heels, will Tempest and Shea outwit Remi and survive to share a future together, or die protecting all they hold dear?

Here's my question:

Shea and Tempest live in a futuristic world where they find an unexpected love against all odds. 

What is your all time favorite Futuristic or Science Fiction movie?


Don’t forget to leave your answer in the comments, then head on off to check out the rest of the blurbs and more chances to win. Good luck and happy reading.  

Lisa Hannah Wells 

 THAT DATING THING by Mackenzie Crowne ~ mackenziecrowne.com
HOME  by Calisa Rhose ~ calisarhose.wordpress.com
MONA LISA'S ROOM by Vonnie Davis (plus a little sweet) ~ vintagevonnie.blogspot.com
STEPPING OUT OF LINE by Linda Carroll Bradd ~ blog.lindacarroll-bradd.com
DECEPTIONS OF THE HEART by Denise Moncrief ~ ~ denisemoncrief.blogspot.com
BE STILL MY LOVER'S HEART  by Lisa Hannah Wells ~ memorymakerscreator.blogspot.com
MURDER IN THE BUFF by Maggie Toussaint ~ mudpiesandmagnolias.blogspot.com
THE TREASURE OF COMO BLUFF by Alison Henderson ~ AliceHenderson.com
SHANGHAI CONNECTION by Carol Henry ~ macsmadmania.blogspot.com
SOMEWHERE MY LOVE (A ghostly time travel romance) by Beth Trissell ~  bethtrissel.wordpress.com
FAERIE FOOL by Silver James ~ Silverjames.com
CLEAR AS DAY by Babbett James ~ babbettjames.com
AN UNEXPECTED GIFT by Katherine Grey ~ katherinegrey.blogspot.com
TAKE ME HOME, COWBOY by Krista Ames (Plus 4 Anthology titles below) ~ apassionforromance.blogspot.com
THE DOLLHOUSE (For the Love of Christmas Anthology) by Dani-Lyn Alexander~  danilynalexander.com
STUDIO RELATIONS by Georgie Lee ~ georgielee.blogspot.com
by Carolyn Sullivan
A SECOND CHANCE AT FOREVER by Joanne Stewart ~ jm-stewart.blogspot.com
MAGIC OF THE LOCH by Karen Michelle Nutt ~ kmnbooks.blogspot.com
THE BETTER MAN by Ceri Hebert ~ cerihebert.wordpress.com
THREAT TO OUR FOREVER by Em Epe ~ emeperomances.blogspot.com
CONNECT THE DOTS (For the Love of Christmas Anthology) by Jennifer Eaton ~ jennifermeaton.com
FADEOUT by Rolynn Anderson ~ blog.rolynnanderson.com
by Diane Okey ~
Plus four anthologies, courtesy of Krista Ames.
BELIEVE CHRISTMAS ~ BE MINE, VALENTINE ~ ALL BETS ARE ON ~ SUMMER SHORTS

There will be two winners. First gets 15 titles, second gets the remainder, 12.

15 comments:

  1. What is your all time favorite Futuristic or Science Fiction movie?

    Umm, I'm really not into movies. Books, yes. Movies, No...
    I would have to say for a book would be D'Shar series by Shyla Colt who only written the first book to...
    There is a couple of others but Shyla is the only one that coming to mind at the moment

    BeckeyWhiteATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand not being into movies, but as a writer, I am into all kinds of entertainment that occupies my mind and gives me a break from characters who would intrude 24/7. Books are my all time fave, too.

      Delete
  2. Total Recall!!! The old one with Arnold, not the new one. I won't go near it. Don't ruin an already perfect thing, you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tara, I saw both versions and can't decide which I like better. Both were very good. I can't say that the second ruined the first, but it was definitely a bit more edge-of-your-seat.

      Delete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    Just hopping to all the blogs to say hello.

    I love sci-fi. My all time favorite(s): The Terminator and all the movies and TV shows that followed. I just love the whole concept.

    I just watched The Terminator a few days ago on TV. Sure it was a wee bit cheesy with its special effects now, but I still enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, You ought to see the movie "Timeline." It was done in the 1970's and in a way that it still isn't cheesy.

      Delete
  4. I really loved "I Robot" with Will Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge sci-fi geek. My favorite movie has to be
    Star Trek VIII: First Contact. So many great moments.

    drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathryn. I think Star Trek old, new and yet to come will always be a favorite!

      Delete
  6. I have several favorites, but my all-time favorite is the old black and white "Day The Earth Stood Still" with Patricia Neal and Michael Rennie. I also love "The Lake House" and all the Star Wars movies. Love the comedy space spoof with Tim Allen, but I've forgotten the title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline. You seem to enjoy all the greats! To me, no matter how old, cheesy, new or strange they become, they are all entertaining.

      Delete
  7. I have to say that ET is one of my favorite movies of all time. That was the first movie I ever saw in a theater so it holds a special place in my heart. Now my kids on the other hand would yell at me and say Star Wars because I have had to endure thousands of hours watching them with them or listening to them in the car while I'm driving and they are leisurely watching a movie in the back seat.
    sbereza22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon, ET is definitely a precious classic and an original. Also, one of my favorites.

      Delete
  8. I'm not really into science fiction, but I did love the Terminator movies.

    ReplyDelete